Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And Worth Every Penny!



Why spend your time, energy and hard-earned sheckles on a high-priced psychiatrist, psychologist or worse yet, "MSW", when I've already done it?

Pose your question in the comments box. Anonymous questions will be accepted, after moderation. There are few issues that I haven't posed to a professional at some point in my life, so hitch your dysfunctional wagon to my heavily medicated star! I'll share what I know, or I'll make something up. Best of all, you won't be building me a house in the Hamptons. And I don't take the month of August off.

OK, we have to stop now.

6 comments:

kenju said...

I can't believe you have another blog!! Enjoy your "free" time while kidless. I have no questions for you...LOL

rosemary said...

I have a question: If I married my second husband twice making him my third husband as well, does that mean I was married four times or can I just meld the 2nd and 3rd mistakes into one? Saying I have been married 4 times is a bit Elizabeth Taylorish.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, another blog, my dear! I don't have any questions at the moment, but...I'm sure I will! And it's nice to know it is so darn reasonable!

Anonymous said...

I grew up with a Mother who constantly belittled me and my ideas. She never believed in me. She didn't support me. Now as an adult I find that I don't follow through with anything and I get very upset with my husband if he doesn't praise me for every harebrained idea that pops into my head. How do I begin to believe in myself and get the confidence to act on my plans?

PS: I'm sorry that you're able to answer such difficult questions. I've read all of your archives and I can't believe the things you've been through. You're amazing for surviving and turning lemons into lemonade.

Annie said...

A new venture into blogdom. YAY! I noticed there's a 'blog writer' career in the new sims2 expansion so I'm doomed to blog and sim!

Here via Michele today.

Technodoll said...

If a man loves you, truly and honestly, why would he still feel the need to lie and hide things from you, little stupid things... As if having a secret life is a necessity to his survival? Does it have anything to do with them being from Mars?...

PS: is this related to men being incapable of changing the toilet paper roll?